Thursday, July 2, 2009

Natalie Weiss is AMAZING

So I don't really have much to say that I think people will be interested in right now. A lot of what I write for myself is either a) lists of things I need to do or learn about or b) me complaining about something, or just writing about what's happening in my life. But I'm not famous so I don't really think people will be interested in my life? Tell me if you are and I'll fill you in, but otherwise I think until I get some followers I'll just use this blog to post videos that I like and people who like them too can watch them all here! Hope you enjoy!

Here is my current obsession: Natalie Weiss. This girl has possibly the best voice I've ever heard, EVER! This is just one of her videos, look the rest up on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment